A complimentary offering for members only.
This event has ended.
INNESS Tennis Pro, Gustavo Fantini, will be hosting two complimentary group lessons over the July 4th holiday weekend. One on Friday 7/1 from 10:15am to 11:15am and another on Sunday 7/3 from 10:15am - 11:15am. The focus will be on stroke technique and court movement - appropriate for all experience levels.
Please take note of the following:
- 18 and over
- Space is limited and RSVP is required!
- One complimentary lesson per member.
- Please meet at the tennis court at least 10 minutes before your designated time slot.
- Please bring a refillable bottle of water and a sweat towel with you.
- Gustavo will have raquets and balls available down at the courts to borrow. Please bring your own equipment if you have it!
- Change of plans?! Please cancel yourself out of the lesson through the portal/app or contact email@example.com to free up the spot for another member. We want as many people as possible to be able to participate!
- Proper tennis sneakers are recommended, but regular athletic footwear is fine. No trail-running, hiking shoes or street shoes permitted.
Gustavo will also be available for private and semi-private group lessons throughout the holiday weekend. Please book those time slots through the Events Calendar!
More about our Tennis Pro: Gustavo grew up in the Patagonia region of Argentina and played tennis professionally throughout South America and Europe in his late teen’s and early 20’s. He left the ATP Tour to attend university, but never lost his passion for the sport. In more recent years Gustavo has played in local tournaments in Montpelier, France, St. Barth’s and now the Hudson Valley! He speaks multiple languages and has lived on six different continents teaching outdoor activities ranging from alpine skiing to scuba diving to tennis. Gustavo is heading up the tennis program here at INNESS and will be offering private instruction, hosting tournaments and teaching afterschool lessons to junior players.