After School: Tennis Lessons
3-week commitment required.
Wednesday October 5, 2022
3:30 PM - 4:15 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
INNESS Tennis Courts
10 Bank Street, Accord, NY 12404 Get Directions
This event has ended.
Tennis Pro, Samantha Goodluck, is leading a 3-week after school series. Children will receive a thorough introduction to the sport of tennis and build a basic skills set.
Dates: Wednesday 10/5, 10/12 & 10/19. We will be hosting a make-up class (date TBD) at the end of the series if class needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Please take note of the following:
- Junior raquets and tennis balls are available to borrow. The instructor will have all of the neccessary equipment with her at the court.
- Please pack a small bag for your child with water, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Proper tennis sneakers are recommended, but regular athletic footwear is fine. Street shoes are not permitted on the courts.
- Everyone will meet down at the courts.
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your lesson so you have time for a last minute visit to the restroom!
- Caregivers must park in the main lot and walk down to the courts. We do not allow parking near the courts/tennis/pool area.
- Jess will not be on site for the lesson. If you have any questions, please contact her at email@example.com.
Please note that after school programming is only available to current INNESS members. This series requires an 3-week committment, and partial refunds will not be provided for missed classes.
More about our Tennis Pro: Samantha Goodluck is a tennis professional working presently at Total Tennis in Saugerties. She has taught junior tennis camps at Mustique Tennis Club, Total Tennis and more! Samantha is an International Tennis Federation certified coach with 25+ years experience teaching.
If you have any questions about this after school series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. General membership inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.