Group Fitness: HIIT Class
Get a workout in!
Saturday October 29, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Eastern Standard Time)
10 Bank Street, Accord, NY 12404 Get Directions
This event has ended.
Join trainer, Ben Hendrickson, in the INNESS Gym for a High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) class that combines functional and aerobically challenging movements to develop strength, endurance, stamina, and power. It’s thoughtful design scales to allows participants to push as hard as they can while also providing more approachable access points for participants of all abilities.
- Proper athletic clothing and footwear is recommended.
- Please bring a refillable water bottle with you.
- There are (2) restrooms located downstairs, on the opposite side of the stairwell.
- Everyone will meet in the gym at 10am.
- This class is only open to current members and hotel guests. Space is limited.
- RSVP required. Cancellations must be made 12 hours in advance in order to qualify for a refund.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
More about the Instructor: Ben spent more than 14 years training at The Sports Center at Chelsea Piers in New York City. As a Lead Trainer he coached clients of all abilities with a wide set of goals and who ranged in age from 15 to 80. He has worked with climbers, triathletes, wheelchair basketball players and adaptive athletes, and many, many clients who just want to move, feel and look better. He takes a client-centered approach and meets each client where they are to help them reach and exceed their goals. His core values are enjoyment of the training process, realistic and flexible goal setting, and a broad and inclusive understanding of fitness. He has been a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association since 2008.