Personal Training Session
Only available to Members and Hotel Guests.
Saturday December 10, 2022
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
10 Bank Street, Accord, NY 12404 Get Directions
This event has ended.
INNESS Trainer, Ben Hendrickson, is available on Saturdays from 11am-2pm for one-hour personal training sessions. To book, please click the "Purchase Tickets" button to view the specific time slots and availability.
Please take note of the following:
- Sessions are only available to current INNESS Members and registered Hotel Guests.
- By trainer request, there is a limit of 2 adults (must be 18 or older) per session.
- All lessons must be booked through the member portal/app at least 24 hours in advance.
- The trainer will meet everyone in the downstairs gym space.
- Please bring a refillable bottle of water with you.
- Cancellations must also be made 24 hours in advance in order to qualify for a refund. Otherwise, the trainer will still need to be paid in full for the missed lesson.
- Proper athletic shoes and work out clothing highly encouraged.
- Please note that there are two restrooms on the opposite side of the stairwell, but we do not have shower facilities.
- We will be enforcing a strict guest policy during the peak season. Please reference the Guest Policy tab in the FAQ's for detailed information.
To book a private session:
- Please ensure you have selected the correct date.There is a separate event posting for each available day.
- From there, select "Purchase Tickets" and choose your desired time slot. If that time slot is showing up as unavailable, that means it is fully booked and you will need to choose a different time.
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per lesson.
- If you have any questions or special requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the Instructor: Ben spent more than 14 years training at The Sports Center at Chelsea Piers in New York City. As a Lead Trainer he coached clients of all abilities with a wide set of goals and who ranged in age from 15 to 80. He has worked with climbers, triathletes, wheelchair basketball players and adaptive athletes, and many, many clients who just want to move, feel and look better. He takes a client-centered approach and meets each client where they are to help them reach and exceed their goals. His core values are enjoyment of the training process, realistic and flexible goal setting, and a broad and inclusive understanding of fitness. He has been a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association since 2008.