Only available to Members and Hotel Guests.
This event has ended.
The gym is officially open and we've brought on a personal trainer who will begin offering private sessions on Thursdays from 11:30am - 2:30pm and Saturdays from 10:30am - 1:30pm. Please click the "Purchase Tickets" button to view the specific time slots.
Please take note of the following:
- Sessions are only available to current INNESS Members and registered Hotel Guests.
- By trainer request, there is a limit of 2 adults (must be 18 or older) per session.
- All lessons must be booked through the member portal/app at least 24 hours in advance.
- The trainer will meet everyone in the downstairs gym space.
- Please bring a refillable bottle of water with you.
- Cancellations must also be made 24 hours in advance in order to qualify for a refund. Otherwise, the trainer will still need to be paid in full for the missed lesson.
- Proper athletic shoes and work out clothing highly encouraged.
- Please note that there are two restrooms on the opposite side of the stairwell, but we do not have shower facilities.
- The gym is open seven days a week from 7am to 8pm.
- We will be enforcing a strict guest policy during the peak season. Please reference the Guest Policy tab in the FAQ's for detailed information.
To book a private session:
- Please ensure you have selected the correct date.There is a separate event posting for each available day.
- From there, select "Purchase Tickets" and choose your desired time slot. If that time slot is showing up as unavailable, that means it is fully booked and you will need to choose a different time.
- There is a maximum of 2 adults per lesson.
- If you have any questions or special requests, please contact email@example.com.
More about the Instructor: Nolan Palmer-Smith has been a NASM certified personal trainer since 2001 where he began his fitness journey at Equinox in New York City. After completing his yoga teaching certification in Nosara, Costa Rica in 2007, Nolan has been teaching and training in private studios, corporate health clubs and home gyms in the greater New York area. Nolan’s personal training style focuses on mobility and functional movement patterns with an emphasis on core strength. In 2015, Nolan moved from New York City to the Hudson Valley with his wife and two boys to be closer to rock climbing at the Shawangunks and the beauty of the Hudson Valley.