Group Tennis Lesson (18+) - CANCELLED!
This lesson has been cancelled due to rain!
Sunday September 11, 2022
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (Eastern Standard Time)
INNESS Tennis Court A
10 Bank Street, Accord, NY 12404 Get Directions
This event has ended.
INNESS Tennis Pro, Gustavo Fantini, is hosting a small group lesson for members. The focus will be on stroke technique and court movement - appropriate for all experience levels. RSVP required.
Please take note of the following:
- 18 and over
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance in order to qualify for a refund.
- Please meet at Court A at least 10 minutes before the lesson is due to begin.
- Please bring a refillable bottle of water and a sweat towel with you.
- Gustavo will have raquets and balls available down at the courts to borrow. Please bring your own equipment if you have it!
- Change of plans?! Please cancel yourself out of the lesson through the portal/app or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to free up the spot for another member. We want as many people as possible to be able to participate!
- Proper tennis sneakers are recommended, but regular athletic footwear is fine. No trail-running, hiking shoes or street shoes permitted.
More about our Tennis Pro: Gustavo grew up in the Patagonia region of Argentina and played tennis professionally throughout South America and Europe in his late teen’s and early 20’s. He left the ATP Tour to attend university, but never lost his passion for the sport. In more recent years Gustavo has played in local tournaments in Montpelier, France, St. Barth’s and now the Hudson Valley! He speaks multiple languages and has lived on six different continents teaching outdoor activities ranging from alpine skiing to scuba diving to tennis. Gustavo is heading up the tennis program here at INNESS and will be offering private instruction, hosting tournaments and teaching afterschool lessons to junior players.