Dates: Wednesday 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2 and 11/9. We will be hosting a ninth make-up class (date TBD) at the end of the series for children who may have missed a class.
Please take note of the following:
- This series is divided into two groups. Please be sure to choose the appropriate age/experience level on the ticket page.
- The instructor will have all of the neccessary equipment on hand.
- It is recommended that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your lesson so you have time for a last minute visit to the restroom!
- Caregivers must park in the main lot and walk down to the event barn space. We do not allow parking near the barn/tennis/pool area.
- Jess will not be on site for the lesson. If you have any questions, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that after school programming is only available to current INNESS members. This series requires an 8-week committment, and partial refunds will not be provided for missed classes. *We must reach a number of sign-ups in order to host these two classes.
More about the Instructor: Chess coach and teacher D. Suris has been teaching after-school and recreational chess programs for over 20 years. She is currently the coach of the Rockin' Rooks, an award winning competitive chess team based in Rhinecliff, NY. Her goal is to help her students really learn about chess...and to have fun! She studies and plays diligently, and teaches her students to be kind and to be good sports - as well as savvy chess players.
If you have any questions about this after school series, please contact email@example.com. General membership inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.