Private and semi-private lessons with the INNESS Tennis Pro. Only available to Members and Hotel Guests.
This event has ended.
INNESS Tennis Pro, Gustavo Fantini, is available for private lessons on Sunday AM, Monday AM, Tuesday AM/PM, Wednesday AM, Thursday AM and Friday AM. He is off on Saturdays.
Please take note of the following:
- Lessons are only available to current INNESS Members and registered Hotel Guests.
- By instructor request, there is a limit of 4 adults or 2 children per session.
- All lessons must be booked through the member portal/app at least 24 hours in advance.
- All private lessons will take place on Court A (closest to Gatehouse).
- Raquets and tennis balls are available to borrow in the Gatehouse.
- Please bring a bottle of water and a sweat towel with you.
- Cancellations must also be made 24 hours in advance in order to qualify for a refund.
- Tennis Pro reserves the right to cancel (full refund provided) lessons due to inclement weather conditions.
- Proper tennis sneakers are recommended, but regular athletic footwear is fine. No trail-running, hiking shoes or street shoes permitted.
- We will be enforcing a strict guest policy during the peak season. Please reference the Guest Policy tab in the FAQ's for detailed information.
To book a private lesson:
- Please ensure you have selected the correct date.There is a separate event posting for each available day.
- From there, select "Purchase Tickets" and choose your desired time slot. If that time slot is showing up as unavailable, that means it is fully booked and you will need to choose a different time.
- If you would like to organize a group lesson, please choose your preferred time slot, then select the appropriate number of "Group Lesson Add-On's" from the ticket page.
- There is a maximum of 4 adults or 2 children per lesson and a $25 surcharge applies to each additional player.
- If you have any questions or special requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about our Tennis Pro: Gustavo grew up in the Patagonia region of Argentina and played tennis professionally throughout South America and Europe in his late teen’s and early 20’s. He left the ATP Tour to attend university, but never lost his passion for the sport. In more recent years Gustavo has played in local tournaments in Montpellier, France, St. Barth’s and now the Hudson Valley! He speaks multiple languages and has lived on six different continents teaching outdoor activities ranging from alpine skiing to scuba diving to tennis. Gustavo is heading up the tennis program here at INNESS and will be offering private instruction, hosting tournaments and teaching afterschool lessons to junior players.