This event has ended.
INNESS Tennis Pro, Gustavo Fantini, is hosting a small group lesson for members. The focus will be on stroke technique and court movement - appropriate for all experience levels. RSVP required.
Please take note of the following:
- 18 and over
- Please meet at Court A at least 10 minutes before the lesson is due to begin.
- Please bring a refillable bottle of water and a sweat towel with you.
- Gustavo will have raquets and balls available down at the courts to borrow. Please bring your own equipment if you have it!
- Proper tennis sneakers are recommended, but regular athletic footwear is fine. No trail-running, hiking shoes or street shoes permitted.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance in order to qualify for a refund.
More about our Tennis Pro: Gustavo grew up in the Patagonia region of Argentina and played tennis professionally throughout South America and Europe in his late teen’s and early 20’s. He left the ATP Tour to attend university, but never lost his passion for the sport. In more recent years Gustavo has played in local tournaments in Montpelier, France, St. Barth’s and now the Hudson Valley! He speaks multiple languages and has lived on six different continents teaching outdoor activities ranging from alpine skiing to scuba diving to tennis. Gustavo is heading up the tennis program here at INNESS and will be offering private instruction, hosting tournaments and teaching afterschool lessons to junior players.